Thursday, December 7, 2017

Memento

"Ballet memories"
Inspiration:
Sophie Hanagarth

 Marco Terelli
Anthony Roussel


In process:




Final:

I grew up dancing since I was two years old. I miss it now every day, and how I have these amazing memories of growing up in a dance studio. The studio was so aesthetically pleasing, rigid and orderly with nice wood ballet bars and floors, and mirrors surrounding every wall. I think of these things, and how I watched myself grow up in the mirror. I watched myself grow from a little girl into an adult as I looked through the same mirrors every day, which I think is pretty special. I got to do this by moving and dancing throughout my growth, which is why the mirror is a circular shape. The materials are wood, a mirror, and bees wax to enrich the wood. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Memento

"Ballet memories" Inspiration: Sophie Hanagarth  Marco Terelli Anthony Roussel In process: Final...